I find out after cleaning nasty piss stained bathrooms, dumb ass management and rude ass customers and of course hanging out with y’all that I want to start my own business in helping people find jobs and start blogging. So here’s my top five list of things that tell you that you should start your own business.
1. You hate taking direction. Sending paperwork or cleaning up nasty bathrooms you can’t stand taking direction from people who won’t be caught dead doing the work you do.
2. You hate schedules. I have to work on weekends and holidays that means I can’t spend time with family and friends.
3. You feel stuck. Everyday at work you’re doing the same thing over and over again.
4. You hate working with stupid people. I can’t explain this enough.
5. You dread going to work everyday. Screaming into your pillow before getting ready to go to work is a big sign of a new start.
Now I’m not saying to quit your job today, I’m saying that you should make sure to have a plan and to make sure to have a smart and strong plan to have other avenues of earning income.