Guys I did a post almost two or three weeks ago about a big reveal. Well here’s the big reveal. It’s the Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens. I’m so happy that I purchased this DSLR camera, even though I have a payment plan, I’m grateful. Today, I’m going to give you guys the entry level aspect of the camera, because I have never had a camera like this before and I’m learning about it as I go along. A more in depth review will be given in two weeks. I just finished with exams and I need a small break.
Where did I get the camera from?
For readers from the United States, there’s a company called QVC. QVC is a company where people can get products and either pay full price or do a payment plan. In my case, I got a camera, so they offered a protection plan: a regular plan and spills and drops plan. I got the regular plan because I know for sure, I’m not dropping and spilling anything with my camera nearby. So, I ordered the camera on April 18 and received it three days later. I was like a small child on Christmas day, full of joy and happiness, but nervous because with Ms. COVID has me opening packages with gloves.
The Camera Description
- Includes EOS M50 digital camera with battery charger, EF-M 15mm-45mm f/3.5 to 6.3 IS STM lens, camera cover, neck strap, terminal cover, and manual
- 24.1 megapixels
- CMOS sensor
- Built-in electronic viewfinder
- Vari-angle LCD touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Dual-pixel autofocus
- Continuous shooting up to 10.0fps
- Built-in flash
- ISO sensitivity to 51,200
- Records 4K UHD, Full HD, and HD video
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- SD/SDHC/SDXC/ memory card slot (you must buy your SD card)
- UHS-I compatible
- MicroUSB port
- HDMI-D output
- Measures approximately 4.6″ x 3.5″ x 2.3″, weighs 12.5 oz
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
So the camera was originally $939.96 but the sale price was $599.96. I chose the payment plan and that’s $99.00 per month for six months. I also did a payment plan for the regular protection for $22.00 per month for six months. The total monthly payment is $122.00. I’m still satisfied with the decision I made.
There’s no pictures yet because I haven’t had the time to purchase the SD card yet. Pictures will be in part two.